Head of Education France
We are looking to recruit a full-time Head of Education France on a permanent contract (CDI) for our Paris office.
|Salaire||Entre 4 100€ brut/mois et 4 500€ brut/mois|
|Durée||Contrat à durée indéterminée (CDI)|
|Date limite de dépôt des dossiers||Jeudi 06 juin 2019|
Présentation du poste
Purpose of job:
- To provide leadership of the strategic business area Education (Schools & HE) for British Council France; to ensure implementation of and contribution to the EU regional strategy.
- To further develop the team, the connections for and with the UK (internal and external) and the business (projects, partnerships and programmes).
- To lead on business development for Education in France.
- To support and grow a wide and deep network of HE stakeholder institutions across France.
- To manage and lead the Schools & HE business within British Council France.
Procédure de candidature
Applicants will need to refer to British Council behaviours and generic skills guidance when applying.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 6 June at 5pm.
Interviews for this role will take place on the week starting 17June 2019 with a potential start date on Thursday 1 July 2019.
British Council is an equal opportunities employer. For more details, please visit http://www.britishcouncil.org/organisation/how-we-work/equality-diversity-inclusion.