Your child can play three exciting games in this educational app to help them learn English words and phrases, and practise their colours and numbers. The games are specially designed to challenge your child’s cognitive skills and aid language development.
The app is designed for kids aged 3-6 learning English. If English is your first language, the app could also be suitable for children as young as two years old.
This app was developed in partnership with Oscar® award-winning Aardman.
THIS FUN AND INTERACTIVE APP FEATURES:
- challenging games that boost children’s listening, cognitive and motor skills and encourage children to make choices
- games which help children to boost their vocabulary, hand-eye coordination and concentration
- stickers and video rewards help children keep motivated to work their way through the app
- intuitive design that has been developed using feedback from parents and children
- no in-app purchases or adverts.