Aptis for Teachers is a variant of Aptis General. It can be used by Ministries of Education and educational institutions around the world to test the English skills of teachers, or students in teacher training programs. It has been designed specifically for the education sector; it can be fully integrated into existing systems and managed locally, enabling teachers’ English levels to be tracked over time and the success of training programmes to be measured effectively.
The structure and length of Aptis for Teachers is the same as Aptis general; however, test content relates specifically to teachers and questions tap into themes and scenarios that teachers come across every day. As a result, questions are familiar, allowing candidates to focus purely on the language rather than the context of the questions.
APTIS FOR TEACHERS CAN BE USED TO TEST:
- English teachers working in schools around the world
- teachers of other subjects in schools around the world
- English teachers in large scale language programs, including commercially-run programs
- students on teacher training or university programs
- other professionals working in educational contexts.