Working with us
What we do in the arts:
- we create long-term, mutually beneficial, partnerships with like-minded arts’ organisations within France, Europe and further afield
- we raise awareness on themes such as cultural diversity, leadership, other societal issues and sustainable development
- we highlight the United Kingdom as a creative, diverse and innovative nation
- we work primarily on a global and multilateral scale
- we work on projects where we are a key contributor to the content and are not a funding body.
How we work in the arts
We organise our work under four areas:
We support talented, emerging professionals working in the cultural sector through leadership initiatives and events.
We work on market intelligence, exploring artistic niches and innovative artistic collaboration between the UK and France and within Europe and North America. We facilitate the mobility of art practitioners.
We consider how the art sector deals with major global challenges faced by society such as climate change, democratic processes, economic crisis, etc. We support practices that integrate and propose models to face these challenges.
We explore how artists deal with their cultural heritage in the context of a diverse Europe. We compare models and approaches to diversity and multiculturalism in the arts within Europe.