British government announcements :
The UK has some of the best universities and researchers in the world, and international students, academics and researchers play a significant part in that success. If you are currently studying in the UK or are planning to and are concerned about what Brexit means for you, here are some reference links to more information:
- visit StudyUK's website where you will find information for EU students studying or planning to study in the UK.
- visit individual university websites to find out what they are saying about the referendum on UCAS search tool.
- for financing, visit the Student Loans Company website which has provided more information at EU Nationals and Student Finance in England or EU nationals and student finance in Wales on Universities Wales website.
- check the GOV.UK website for up-to-date information including information for UK students in the EU: continuing your studies
- visit the website of UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA).
- for visa information please visit our StudyUK website for details: https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/moving-uk/student-visas
If you have concerns about the Erasmus+ programme, please refer to the National Agency's EU Brexit statement page.
Last update: July 2020