The UK has some of the best universities and researchers in the world, and international students, academics and researchers play a significant part in that success. If you are currently studying in the UK or are planning to, here are some reference links to more information:
- visit StudyUK's website where you will find information for EU students studying or planning to study in the UK.
- for financing, it is up to each university to award scholarships to European students. StudyUK shared information on scholarships, bursaries, grants and other special offers from 49 UK universities for EU students here and here.
- check the GOV.UK website for up-to-date information including information for UK students in the EU: continuing your studies
- visit the website of UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA).
- for visa information please visit our StudyUK website for details: https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/moving-uk/student-visas
If you have questions about the Erasmus+ programme please refer to the National Agency's EU Brexit statement page.
We are pleased to let you know that the Turing Scheme website is now live.
The Turing Scheme is a new UK Government programme to provide funding for international opportunities in education and training across the world.
Eligible UK organisations can apply for funding through the Turing Scheme for projects that offer students, learners and pupils the opportunity to study or gain work experience abroad for the 2021-22 academic year.
The website includes detailed information about the programme, including:
· General information on the scheme - who can take part and widening access
· Funding information - details on which sectors can take part, the different types of activities they can apply for, who is eligible to take part, how to start an application and grant rates
We have also launched our helpdesk enquiry lines for applicants who need further information that cannot be found on the website.
We are inviting potential applicants and stakeholders to sign up to our newsletter and follow us on our social media channels which launched on 11 February:
Last update: March 2021