The health of our test takers and staff is our priority.
Before we open any test centre:
- We ensure that we are following all local government safety guidelines as well as those of the British Council.
- We brief our test centre staff so they are up to date on what to do and how to prepare for the arrival of test takers.
We have put the following measures in place to make our test centres as safe as possible:
- Test venues will be cleaned thoroughly prior to each test session.
- In the case of computer-delivered tests all equipment will be sanitised prior to each session.
- Wearing of masks is recommended but not mandatory.
- If you would like to, you may also wear latex gloves, although this is not required.
- We will provide sanitisers throughout the test venue, and we ask that all test takers use them regularly or wash their hands to help ensure a safe environment.
- We will not provide pens or pencils to test takers, who will be asked to bring their own stationery on the test day.
- Candidates with symptoms compatible with Covid-19 should not attend their test. We are including the link to the World Health Organisation’s website with general sanitary information and basic hygiene measures Covid-19 Information. If a candidate shows symptoms prior to the test date, they should contact the Examination Centre in order to reschedule their exam to an alternative date (please provide a medical certificate). Before the start of the test, candidates will be required to sign a self-declaration confirming that they are not in quarantine, have not been in contact with anyone suspected of Covid-19 in the past 14 days, and that they have no Covid-19 compatible symptoms.