FameLab is one of the biggest science communication competitions in the world.
If you think you can explain a scientific concept to a general audience, in just three minutes, then why not enter?
FameLab is an international science communication competition. The candidates are judged by a panel of experts according to the golden rules of the 3 Cs: content, clarity, charisma.
By entering the competition your will:
- get expert training in a science communication masterclass in order to improve how you share your knowledge if you are one of the ten finalists
- represent France at the FameLab International final in the UK if you win
- and above all, share you passion for science, meet other people working in your domain, and open doors to national and global opportunities in science communication.
To participate you must be:
- at least 18 years old
- researcher, student, engineer, technician, teacher in a scientific or technological domain
- be living or studying in France (of any nationality).
Be like Arnold Odswald, the last winner of FameLab France - and send a 3 minute video before 15 April 2018, and try to win one of ten spots in the national final that will take place in front of a live audience in Lyon on the 24 May 2018.