FameLab is one of the biggest science communication competitions in the world.
If you think you can explain a scientific concept to a general audience, in just three minutes, then why not enter?
FameLab is an international science communication competition. The candidates are judged by a panel of experts according to the golden rules of the 3 Cs: content, clarity, charisma.
By entering the competition your will:
- get expert training in a science communication masterclass in order to improve how you share your knowledge if you are one of the ten finalists
- represent France at the FameLab International final in the UK if you win
- and above all, share you passion for science, meet other people working in your domain, and open doors to global opportunities in science communication.
To participate you must be:
- at least 18 years old
- researcher, student, engineer, technician, teacher in a scientific or technological domain
- be living or studying in France (of any nationality).
Be like François-Xavier Joly - the last winner of FameLab France - and send a 3 minute video before 1 February 2017, and try to win one of ten spots in the national final that will take place in front of a live audience on 8 March 2017 in Paris.