An enjoyable conversation over diplomas

Students may often need to send copies of their diplomas when applying to study in the UK. The British Council Paris will certify copies of diplomas earned at higher education institutions in France and UK only. We are not able to certify any other types of documents (passports, driver's licences, etc). We are also able to certify copies of IELTS diplomas.

We offer this service weekly at our centre Paris-Invalides.

Please note we are closed two weeks in August and one week between Chritsmas and New Year.

We do not offer any translation services. For a list of certified translators, please visit