We are a globally trusted brand. Partnering with us gives you access to extensive networks and expertise in international English learning, cultural and educational programmes.
- Established in 1934, the British Council works in over 100 countries and territories
- We have been operating in France since 1944
- We have over 100 staff in France located in three cites – Paris, Lyon, and Marseille
- A globally trusted brand linked to international cultural relations
- We have knowledge and understanding of working in different cultures and languages around the world
- Our expertise spans education and language teaching, all art forms & creative industries, youth and community engagement governance and reform.
- We maintain strong international networks at all, levels, from young learners to government ministers
- We work closely with UK government departments, national governments and ministries around the world, and multilateral organisations
Our global audience
In 2010-11 across the world:
- we worked with 15,390 government, business and social leaders worldwide
- 19.8 million people attended our arts exhibitions, performances, and our education fairs
- we reached 427,000 senior teachers and academics, with 5,300 schools in school links
- 208,000 people participated in our education exchanges
- 1.3 million classroom hours delivered, making us the world’s leading provider of English training
- We enabled 2.5 million people to take professional examinations
Do you want to partner with us?
To know more about partnerships opportunities, please contact us. We would be really interested to hear from you.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.