Part-time teachers of English: Young Learners and Early Years
Opportunities available with the world leaders in English language teaching
We are looking to recruit part-time (Sat. essential) Teachers on a definite (CDI) contract basis in our Paris
|Salary||Pay dependent on qualifications and experience|
|Closing date||Saturday 12 November 2022|
- Guaranteed hours with competitive rates of pay including paid preparation time.
- Continuing professional development with an extensive INSETT programme and additional support for new starters with less experience. Internal and External courses available to develop your career.
- The opportunity to be part of a global organisation with teaching centres in nearly 50 countries worldwide and events and programmes in many more.
- Minimum qualifications: CELTA/Trinity Cert.Tesol plus two years of post-certificate experience. Other YL teaching qualifications will be considered
- Pay dependent on qualifications and experience
- Experience with Young Learners essential
Find out more in the role profile.
How to apply