Our intensive holiday classes are structured around British Council primary course materials, which form the basis for a range of fun and engaging language learning activities. These courses are specifically designed for children from 7-10 years old.
The classes include a range of different activities and vary depending on the level and age of your child.
Children learning with the world's English experts will:
- build their English vocabulary.
- develop language structures.
- explore cultural themes in order to communicate in real-life situations.
- be taught by professional and experienced teachers specially trained to teach children.
- enjoy lessons that use modern, group-based activities specially designed for the way children learn.
- enjoy learning through role-plays, songs, chants, and project work.
Your child will also have access to the English Learning Hub where you can support your child to complete some online activities to consolidate their learning at home.