If you want to register - or register your child for our English courses (whether for holiday classes or during the year) - your first need to book an appointment for a free level test.
How to register for a course?
What is free a placement test?
Within our premises, you meet our pedagogical team who will test your writing and oral skills. This will help you join a class matching your level and objectives.
Do I need a placement test?
You need a placement test in order to register you into the correct class for your level.
However you can directly register at your closest centre if:
- you have done a placement test within the past six months
- you have passed the FCE, CAE or CPE exam within the past six months
- pre-school and primary kids can be registered for intensive holiday classes without taking a placement test.
What happens after the test?
Once you are given your level, all you need to do is register for our courses with our Customer Services team, according to availabilities. Parents will need to be present for young leaners.
You will be able to:
- select the day and time matching your level
- fill in the enrolment form
- pay by card, cheque or cash (exact amount only). Your employer can pay for your course when you use your 'CPF' at the British Council.
For course details and prices, please consult our English language course pages.
We look forward to welcoming you or your child at the British Council.