- Introduction : Alain Fuchs, President of Université PSL, and Bianka Stege, Director of Education and Society for the EU Region at the British Council
- First round of presentations: Hiligje Van’t Land, Secretary General of the IAU and Carole Meffre, Coordinator of Sciences Po Environnement Paris.
- First round of questions from the audience
- Second round of presentations: Jasha Oosterbaan, Director of ISIGE at Mines ParisTech-PSL and Aliza Ayaz, Founder and Executive Chair of UCL's Climate Action Society
- Second round of questions from the audience
- Closing words
Four questions have been suggested to our guest speakers, as guidance for their presentation.
These questions include:
- “What current challenges do universities face in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals?”
- “What initiatives have been, or should be implemented by universities to ensure the sustainability of campuses?”
- “How should universities envisage the teaching of tomorrow?”
- “To what extent does COVID-19 urge universities to leverage their expertise and develop new action plans to reach the goals and new methods of teaching these topics?”
The webinar is meant to be interactive and the audience will be able to ask their own questions to the different guest speakers live, via the chat box.
Please also note that this webinar is part of the Going Global 2020 online discussion series taking place throughout June.