Thank you for sitting your IELTS test with the British Council, France.
Information regarding your IELTS results:
- You will receive one copy of the Test Report Form and replacements cannot be issued.
- Institutions will not accept photocopies of the Test Report Form.
- Institutions can view candidates’ scores through the IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) Verification Service, they will need your Test Report Form number.
- Institutions will not usually accept a Test Report Form that is more than two years old, unless you provide evidence that you have maintained or improved your English since taking the test.
- Additional original copies can be posted to receiving institutions (e.g. universities, immigration officers, etc.). Please include the relevant addresses when you register. If the chosen organisations are incorrect at the time of registration, you can change them by filling in this change of address form.