THIS IELTS SESSION IS SUBJECT TO THE AGREEMENT MADE BETWEEN UNIVERSITE DE STRASBOURG AND THE BRITISH COUNCIL FRANCE.
Please note that:
- this session is for Université de Strasbourg students only
- your application must be approved by Université de Strasbourg administration.
STEP 1: PREPARE YOUR ID DOCUMENT FOR UPLOADING
When you register for your test you will need to upload:
- a colour copy of your valid Passport or European National ID Card
- residency permits ('titres de séjour'), student cards or driving licences are not accepted as valid ID cards.
- The scan may be a jpeg, gif or png, of at most 1600 by 1600 pixels, and less than 1.5 MB.
The copy of your ID must have the following:
- a clear photo
- date of birth
- name, first name
- your signature (this can be on a different page)
- expiry date.
STEP 2: REGISTER ONLINE BY USING THE LINK ABOVE BY THE STATED DEADLINE GIVEN BY YOUR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION.
- Select "ACADEMIC" Test, click on "FIND"
- click on "APPLY"
- AGREE to Terms and conditions
- complete the details requested, and
- upload the ID document when requested.
STEP 3: PAY THE TEST FEES ONLINE
- Pay the 175€ test fees online at the end of registration (Visa or Mastercard) or within 5 days via your candidate area
- If you haven't uploaded your ID card at registration: send it to us by email within 5 days to email@example.com with the following subject: 'ID IELTS / surname / test date / Ref number (FR585-...)'
Speaking tests are scheduled during the week before or after the Writing day. The dates have been chosen in agreement between your Institution and British Council.
If you have a justified unavailability please inform Unistra administration when submitting your application. No last minute changes will be possible.
You will receive:
- a registration email with your access codes to the Candidate Area
- once your ID has been approved and payment processed, a confirmation email of your registration
- we will send you a Notification email two weeks before the test date giving you the date and schedule time of your Speaking test, the start time of your Writing test and the venue address.
READ THE INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
Download and read below the Information for Candidates (PDF, 1 mb), the Notice to Candidates (PDF, 112 kb) and our Transfer/Refund policy (PDF 119KB)
Please note that IELTS is not recommended for candidates under the age of 16.