With UK's leaving the EU, rules for artists and arts professionals  travelling and working between the UK and EU countries have changed.

Detailed information is available on the UK government’s website guidance for the arts, culture and heritage sectors. This includes links to advice for both UK nationals, organisations and artistic businesses working with or in the EU, and EU nationals, organisations and businesses working with or in the UK.

If you are planning to travel to Europe on business, including travelling for meetings or conferences, providing services (including those for a charity) or touring for art or music, check the UK government’s checklists on touring and working in Europe for the arts, culture and heritage sectors, and refer to the government’s business travel webpage.

EU nationals wishing to travel to or work in the UK within their work in the arts, culture and heritage sectors should visit the UK government’s check UK visa webpage.

Webinar on UK-France mobility

Earlier this year, Arts Infopoint UK and MobiCulture organised an online webinar session to learn about temporary mobility of artists and culture professionals from the UK to France. Both short-term (less than 3 months) and long-term mobility were discussed.