Join us from 15 to 17 June for Going Global 2021
Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education. Every year, it attracts over 1,000 particpants world-wide.
As the uncertainty around the ongoing pandemic persists, we want to continue to offer a platform for higher education leaders to discuss the pressing issues facing the sector today without compromising the health and safety of staff and delegates. Therefore Going Global will be hosted virtually 15-17 June 2021 and will offer all the same benefits as attending in person.
Our virtual platform will allow delegates to engage and connect with other education leaders from around the world. You will be able to:
- attend live events delivered by sector experts where you'll hear about the latest knowledge and trends affecting the higher education sector;
- get involved in participant-led interactive sessions where you can make your voice heard, and exchange knowledge and best practice;
- network with other delegates and make mutually beneficial connections;
- move in and out of conference sessions just like a face-to-face event;
- visit expo booths, engage with our sponsors, and more.
About Going Global
The conference provides a unique platform for knowledge sharing, as well as:
- connecting local, national, regional and global agendas
- providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education
- supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues
- and supporting global thought leadership.