To register for one of our fee-paying face-to-face courses in France for adults, please follow the process below. If you are outside of France, please find your local centre
Follow these four simple steps:
STEP 1 - BOOK A FREE VIDEO CONSULTATION
The consultation will be an opportunity to discuss your course options.
- Choose a suitable time and date for your consultation.
- The consultation will take place face-to-face in our centre at Paris-Invalides (9 rue de Constantine, 75007 Paris).
STEP 2 – COMPLETE A SHORT ONLINE LEVEL CHECK
Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a link to the online level check within one hour, if you didn’t complete it at the time of booking.
- The online level check is a short quiz with 75 multiple-choice questions.
- You will have 20 minutes to complete it.
- Please complete the level check before your consultation.
STEP 3 – YOUR CONSULTATION
Our expert advisors will discuss your online level check results and find you a suitable course.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
STEP 4 – REGISTER FOR A COURSE
After your consultation, you can visit our Customer Services office directly after your test.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative at email@example.com
For all course details and prices, please consult our English language course pages.