Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- You can book a face-to-face consultation in one of our Paris centres or a video consultation online.
STEP 2 - CONSULTATION AND LEVEL TEST
When you join the consultation, your child may need to do a spoken and written test with the teacher.
- The consultation will take between 15-20 minutes.
- If you are doing an online consultation, please connect using the Zoom link we will have sent you in the email/sms confirmation message.
- Parental presence is essential throughout.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
- Our customer services team will call you with all the information you need to sign-up after the test. Or you can visit them directly after your face-to-face test.