|The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are moving all of our consultations online.|
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- You can book a consultation online.
STEP 2 - YOUR CHILD DOES AN ONLINE WRITTEN TEST
- For children in CM1 and above, we will send you a link for them to complete a written test.
STEP 3 - JOIN A CONSULTATION AND TAKE A LEVEL TEST
When you join the consultation, your child will complete a simple level test.
- The consultation will take between 15-20 minutes.
- We will call you at the telephone number you have provided. Please bear in mind your caller's ID will be hidden.
- For children who have completed the written test, please ensure they are present during the consultation.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.