Improve your writing skills by receiving feedback on writing activities.
You can submit your piece of writing for the final writing task up to 7 days after your myClass lesson.
Our teachers will mark your work and return it to you within approximately 7 days.
How will you get feedback?
- Teachers will comment on how you have responded to the writing task. They will highilight strengths and areas you need to improve.
- Teachers will correct errors in your writing and suggest sentences, words or phrases that sound more natural in English.
- Not all of your writing will be corrected. Teachers will focus on identifying errors that need to be highlighted at your level of study.
- Only students attending a myClass writing lesson may submit pieces of writing.
- Submissions will only be accepted if they are based on the final task from a myClass lesson. Your piece will need to follow the task guidelines on content and word limit.
- Decisions on moving you up a level will only be based on your speaking assessments.
- Students may submit one piece of writing for each lesson. Each piece of writing can only be submitted once.
- Markers will not be available to answer questions after your writing is returned to you.