You'll find here all the information you need to re-enrol your child in one of our school year classes 2021/22!
How to re-enrol my child for the school year 2021-22
How re-enrol my child
You can re-enrol your child using one of the following methods:
- the most efficient way to register and to pay by card is through our student portal (guide in French)
- by post - please download, print and fill in a registration form and send to : British Council, 9 rue de Constantine, 75007 Paris. Please include your cheque payable to "British Council" and include the following information on the back - your child's first and last names and student number)
- face to face by booking an appointment with our customer services team. Payments can be made by credit card, cheque or in cash (please bring correct amount and note we cannot accept cash payments over 1,000 euros).
By re-enroling your child, you accept our terms and conditions.
Consult the school programme for 2021-22 (times/days available)
Please find below time slots and days available for our English classes in 2021-22 (please note that some slots can fill up very quickly so may not necessarily be available when you register):
English as a foreign language section
Instructions on enrolling a sibling for the first time
- please book a consultation for your child before proceeding to registration.
- pre-school siblings can register at the same time as the re-enrolment of our older child.
Brothers and sisters are entitled to a 40€ reduction (available from the second registration). Please request if the discount has not been applied.
Prices and discounts
- 2 hours a week: €1,425 - you can pay in 2 installments: 950€ when you sign-up and €475 before 5 February 2022.
- 3 hours a week: €1,980 - you can pay in 2 installments: 1270€ when you sign-up and €710 before 5 February 2022.
Discounts (not cumulative)
- Brothers and sisters are entitled to a 40€ reduction (available from the second registration).
- 15% discount if you pay upfront at time of registration (please consult our Customer Services team to benefit from this offer as not available on the online student portal).
- Pupils registered with one of our partner schools are entitled to the following discounts:
|Ecole Pascal (Foch, Pompe)||15%*|
|Catherine Labouré (Denfert Rochereau)||15%*|
|Paul Claudel d'Hulst (Solférino)||15%*|
|La Rochefoucauld (Maubourg)||15%*|
|Fénélon Sainte-Marie (Monceau)||20%*|
|Notre Dame du Grandchamp, Ecole Sainte Marie et Collège du Sacré Coeur (Versailles)||20%*|
|Groupe scolaire Aga Khan||20%*|
|Students studying in our Sèvres centre
or résidents from Sèvres
20% (please provide proof of address or your British Council student number)
*please provide a registration certificate from your child's school ("certificat de scolarité"). If a certificate is not available at the time of registration, please provide one at the beginning of the school year. The discount is applied on the second installment. Discounts cannot be cumulated.
You will find all our course descriptions on the following page.