This course is ideal for students who are preparing to
- study at undergraduate or masters level in an English speaking country
- study in a higher-education institution in France or worldwide with classes taught in English
- participate in ERASMUS or another exchange programme
Students will practise the following university-level skills during the course
- reading academic texts
- listening to academic lectures
- writing essays
- adopting academic language and style
- participating in academic discussions and seminars
- giving academic presentations
We will also offer guidance on key skills needed to succeed in an English-speaking environment (e.g. opening a bank account or finding accommodation etc).
Participating in this course will help you prepare for life in an English-speaking university environment and will give you the keys for academic success.