We have a wide range of courses to meet the needs of every type of learner. So whatever your age, your level or your learning goals, we have a course for you.
How will you be taught English at the British Council?
- You will be tested into groups with other students who are the same level as you.
- You will be exposed to different teaching techniques because different students have different learning styles.
- You will be asked to work in pairs and in groups so you will develop real-life communication skills.
- You will use course books produced by specialist publishers and materials created by our teachers.
- You will be provided with language input and skills practice.
- You will also be taught study skills to help you become more independent language learners.
- You will be expected to play an active part in your learning.