Access your information on the test taker portal
You can access all the information relating to your IELTS test in the Test Taker Portal including:
- your test date
- your venue for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections (available five days before the test)
- details of how to download Inspera Exam Portal software and test day access code if you take IELTS Online
- your payment information
- your contact information
- your results
- access to Road to IELTS – Last Minute Course
- an application form for additional TRFs
- contact information for the British Council.
Access your Results
You will receive one copy of your TRF by regular post. Please make sure you enter your details correctly so that it is sent to the right address.
The TRF will only be replaced if it is lost or damaged. To get a copy of your TRF, you will need to contact the test centre where you took the test and submit a request in writing. You will also need to provide a copy of the ID document you used on test day
If you have taken a paper-based test, simply enter your email and password on the test taker login page You will find your IELTS Reference Number in the confirmation email you received from the test centre.
To access your results for a computer-delivered test, you will just need your Email address and password.
If you have taken a computer-delivered test, log in here.